Tuesday 8 April 2008

STILL ALIVE

just...
okay, fine, I've neglected my blog for a while but that doesn't mean its dead!
my life has been to busy to blog recently and nothing has really stood out enough for me to share.

but, now i have a load of stuff to share :D

First off I'm now going to have comments on photo's with a mouse over. So if you want to find out about a photo just move your mouse over the photo.

Easter

i went back home to Cornwall for Easter. it was very very hectic!
I spent the first week with Chloe doing nothing but sleeping, eating, watching movies and playing video games. that is when i realise my life was at the highest point it can get to. *sladey hearts videogam---Chloe*

The Second week down i again spent it with Chloe but also with a friend from university.
this is when everything went mad.

I Went to pick up my friend Sachiko at Bodmin and then went to Chloe's house to pick her up. We then went to padstow to show Sachiko a small cornish touristy place thing.
that was cool. i had fish and chips and chloe had a pasty. After that we departed for my house. took about an hour to get home from there.



That was when everything went down hill.

We watched a movie in the evening and i started to get a sore throat.
after the movie we all went to bed. In the morning I felt like death on legs.
I dosed myself upto the eyeballs for the next few days while going around cornwall. We had a trip to the meadery with sachiko, marc, darryl, jess and james which was good fun.


The next day we walked around the local towns and had ice cream!.



On the morning i had to take Sachiko Home i felt a liitle better. we took turns wearing my sun glasses and i think you will agree this is the most bad ass looking mother fucking around



that about covers everything that happened over easter really. well, not really but i don't have pictures for the rest of it. after sachiko went home i talked to jess about viva pinata (don't complain about the lack of accent, i can't be arsed) for the rest of the day.

No comments: