Wednesday 5 December 2007

Blog is Live!

Finally about much pondering inside my head i created my first blog! hopefully this blog will solve the mysteries of the universe! Ok maybe not. But still, i could come close. The reason for creating this blog is because i really wanted somewhere to throw down my thoughts. I created a live journal a while ago but that didn't really go anywhere. Now im a Student and pretend i understand more of this business called 'life'. This blog shall be filled with general useful stuff every now and again and probably my highly opinionated thoughts on current affairs and my doings in real life. I will probably post a lot of computer game related odds and sods and my experiences with stupid computer users.

Well. I guess that sums up the general purpose of this blog. My next post shall be about yours truly and shall be posted when I wake up in the morning. Stay tuned!

No comments: